New Metal Maidens: Super Hellcat (N6), T29E3 Heavy Tank (N6), T-44/100 (N6), Matilda Hedgehog (N6 Dogtags), King Tiger (N6), T17E1 Staghound Mk-III (N5), M5A1 Light Tank (N5) Changes: T-35-A->T-35-1; T-35B->T-35A.
HEAT ricochet chance greatly reduced vs specialized armors
HEAT burning chance slightly increased
Naval Port now has a “Buy All” button
Skip All can be enabled in config now
Squad-level equipment “Show All” management
You can now sort tanks by talents
Black Prince has been hidden (She’s meant to be enabled during/after the event, as she requires an event-only tank to construct her.) For now, the only way to obtain Black Prince is through the BWMG
General bugfixes, translation fixes, etc!
03-31 Patch Notes
1. RAID system added - For end-game players who have finished 24-4. Raid enemies and obtain useful resources and materials regularly. YouÂ¡Â¯ll find it in the sortie page.
2. FATE system added - You can now increase your Metal Maidens to LV99 and 3-star them (even blues~). Fated Metal Maidens will also have more stats and equipment slots! You must first max-star and max-level a Maiden before Fating her.
3. Hidden stats added - View them by tapping on a Metal Maiden within "R&D" and you'll see a Magnify Icon in the top-right.
4. Achievement card added - Tapping on your player profile will reveal your technological achievements status. Screen-cap and share with friends!
5. Aide system added - Every Metal Maiden under your command will have a Heart Icon in their details page. You can now set any Maiden as your front-page girl without having her be in your active squad.
6. New tanks added - Churchill Mk-V, KV-3, ARL44, IS-2m, T-35B, TOG1, T-35A, KV-1S->KV-1B, KV-1E->KV-1S, T-28 Medium Tank, Panther Ausf. G, Panzer IV Ausf. H, M26 Pershing, T-26 Light Tank, T-50, Mk.VII Light Tank, G.W Tiger 17, T-60/BM-8-24, BTR-50PA, Panhard 178B, Panhard 178A, Alecto Mk-I, Alecto Mk-II, Alecto Mk-IV, Sturmtiger, AT8 SPG
7. New event-tanks added - Sdkfz 234/1, Sdkfz 251/22, 38t Tank Ausf. G, Nashorn, Sherman Firefly, StuG III Ausf. F, M3A3 Stuart, M37 SPG, SU-14 SPG, Sturer Emil, TOG2, Black Prince, A34 Comet, and the few hidden ones are now revealed in the event-tank menu ;-)
8. Updated character art - M6A1 Heavy Tank, Churchill Mk-IV, Tiger (Early Henschel), T-34M, Panzer III Ausf. H, Panzer III Ausf. J, Sherman Mk-V, Panzer III Ausf. L, Cromwell Mk-VI, Cromwell Mk-IV, Panzer IV Ausf. D, Crusader Mk-II, Crusader SPG, T-40/BM-8-24, M40 SPG, Birch SPG, T34E1 Calliope, Sdkfz 251/9, Jagdtiger (88mm), SU-85, T-46
9. Various optimizations - Reduced package size, optimized a few menus, and more.
The English version of the game has been updated with a new patch 22.214.171.124.
Fix some bugs of UI display
LP event will continue for another week.
Added PWwiki on the login page
Fixed a login issue
March 04, 2016
A new patch has been released for the game - Version 126.96.36.199
Updated Story to 12-3, enable replay in config~
Minor bugfixes here and there
January 27, 2016
A new patch has been released for the game - Version 188.8.131.52
Features additional Japanese voices by Aya Hirano, Sumire Uesaka and other voice actresses for about 40 Metal Maidens.
Gold prices have been reduced by more than 50%, previous users now have that difference added to their accounts. For those who haven't received this yet, just send an email to the developers via firstname.lastname@example.org.
January 20, 2016
The English version of Metal Waltz has been released now at Google Playstore for free under the name Panzer Waltz.